Grace Community Bible Church offers a variety of Bible studies that help men and women in their pursuit of godliness.
[For information on fellowship groups that meet during the week, see the Fellowship Groups page.]
MEN'S BIBLE STUDY
The Men's Bible Study group meets the 2nd Saturday of each month at 7am. They will be discussing the book, What is a Healthy Church Member?, by Mark Dever.
WOMEN'S BIBLE STUDY
GCBC Wonen's Bible Study for Fall 2018 will follow the theme from Luke 6:45 "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks."
Our speech will be the topic of study and discussion during this 6-week Fall study and will include subjects such as:
- God's design in speech and how sin corrupted it.
- Taking notice of our hearts through our speech.
- Taking our thoughts captive.
- Where do we go for relief?
- Relationships and communication.
- How Christ transforms our heart and speech.
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
For time and location of the study, please contact Grace Community Bible Church.