- Jimmy is from Norco, Californian.
- He is engaged to be married.
- Before his internship he was studying at The Master's Seminary (Los Angeles) in pursuit of a Master's of Divinity. He was also teaching Jr. High Science and Bible classes
- After his interenship, he is planning to get married, work a year in Texas, then return to California to finish his Master's of Divinity degree.
- When asked why he is doing an internship at GCBC he said that he loves the local church and is excited to serve at GCBC in whatever manner possible. His hope is that the time spent at GCBC will further equip him for a lifetime of ministry.
- How can you pray for Jimmy? He asked that we pray that his love for God and faithfulness to God's Word would continue to deepen.
An interesting fact: Jimmy enjoys playing chess.
- Matt is originally from Troy, NY.
- He is married to his wonderful wife Dannii and they have one son and will soon be parents to a little girl.
- Before his internship, he was working full-time in IT and software development as well as taking seminary classes.
- After his internship he plans to continue to serve in the church, continue to work full-time in IT, and continue to taking seminary classes as the Lord wills.
- When asked why he is doing an internship at GCBC he said that he feels that this is a wonderful opportunity to learn more about full-time ministry as well as gain valuable skills for eldership and shepherding in the church.
- How can you pray for Matt? He asked that we pray for their upcoming trip to China and the adoption.
An interesting fact: When Matt was growing up they moved a lot, and he ended up attending 11 different schools before he graduated from High School.